Hello all,
I wanted to send you a quick note. I am so thankful that you came and were part of our community last Thursday night. It was so great to see so many new faces and old friends as well. I hope you felt welcomed. We are excited and full of anticipation about what God will do in you and through you in the weeks ahead.
We had an amazing response to the mini-church sign up; I think the mini-churches are going to be excellent this summer. If you did not get a chance to sign up, don’t worry. You can pick a group at our next service.
Catalyst’s “One Life” continues this Thursday, 7pm, in the garage. Childcare is provided. I hope you can make it. Please bring friends who you think might really benefit from a community like Catalyst.
Lastly, if you need anything at all, feel free to contact me directly. If I can help, I will.
Ron Citlau
219-864-0300
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment