"One Life" is a summer experience of Catalyst.

Catalyst is a community of marrieds (18-35), and unmarrieds (18-30), that exists to reach the disconnected and grow the connected.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Thing for this One Life

Hey All:
Like I said last Thursday, Pastor Bob (Senior Pastor at Faith Church) will be speaking this Thursday night at Catalyst. I asked him to share with us why Jesus is the one thing worthy of our full devotion in this one life.

It is my hope that you and I see Jesus as he actually is. And the result of such sight? We become more devoted followers of Jesus. I think we are in the midst of something special and I hope you can make it this Thursday.

Also, please bring your friends this Thursday who are disconnected, are in a hard place in life, or religiously skeptical. If you can't think of who to bring, pray, and see who Jesus lays on your heart. Lives are going to be changed.

I will be praying.

Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment