"One Life" is a summer experience of Catalyst.

Catalyst is a community of marrieds (18-35), and unmarrieds (18-30), that exists to reach the disconnected and grow the connected.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catalyst Update

Hey Peeps:
I hope you are all enjoying the summer heat. I know that I am. There is a lot going on in Catalyst and I want to make sure that you are kept up-to-date.

1) This Thursday night, Pastor Bob will be teaching at "One Life." Like I said last Thursday night, I want to challenge you to bring your friends this Thursday who are disconnected, are in a hard place in life, or religiously skeptical. This Thursday is going to be amazing and I believe lives are going to be changed. (7pm, Thursday, in "the garage".)

2) We will be having a bonfire at church after Catalyst this Thursday night. So, bring a chair AND bug spray.

3) Please consider coming this Saturday to the service project. It is going to be an awesome time to serve and get a taste of what it means to be missional. You can sign up this Thursday.

See you all this Thursday night, as we continue "One Life."

Ron C.

No comments:

Post a Comment